Coastal Transport Services was formed in 1986 by owner Ray Graetz. We specialise in carrying general freight, bulk and palletised goods between Sydney, Newcastle and the Central Coast with intrastate and interstate services also available.
We operate across 4 locations in NSW including Warnervale on the Central Coast, Wetherill Park and Yennora in Sydney and Carrington in Newcastle. We also have on-site warehousing, distribution and 3PL. Our locations are all central to major business districts and arterial routes.
- We will look after you, with ”value for money” service. This means “pick up and deliver on time, intact”.
- We will only operate safely and legally and will meet our “Duty of Care” responsibilities at all times..
Our Key Selling Points
- Our track record
- Personal service (no separate call centre)
- Locally owned and managed
- Trucksafe accredited
- We are truly committed to quality and safety
- Experienced well trained drivers
- Stable work force
- Highly experienced and dedicated Management Team
- Committed to new Information Technologies
- NSW Road Transport Association – “Master Carrier of the Year 2002”
- General freight especially palletised
- Sydney / Newcastle / Central Coast daily service
- Heavy haulage such as construction materials
- Bulk liquids tankers
- Crane equipped trucks
- Dangerous goods
- B Double sized Automated Truck Wash
- 140 tonne 4 Platform Public Weighbridge – 24 hour access
- Logistics consultancy