We are currently looking for a proactive, energetic industry professional Workshop Manager with a strong background in heavy vehicle machinery and the transport industry.
This role will be a busy hands on role with a focus on developing business plans for the Workshop. The role requires performing effective and efficient mechanical services involving; repair, servicing and maintenance of the Company’s vehicle fleet and equipment.
- Carry out diagnostic procedures and preventative maintenance on trucks, trailers and equipment to maintain warranty and fulfil legal requirements including; electrical brake systems, transmissions, fuel systems, replacement of batteries and repair of engine components.
- Ensure work is done efficiently and in accordance with industry standards
- Responsible for all administrative, record keeping and reporting functions within our transport management system.
- Ownership for OH&S requirements and enforcing all statutory, legal and company requirements to ensure safety and wellbeing
- Manage and coordinate materials, equipment and site subcontractors
- Provide clear and transparent communication to both internal and external stakeholders to ensure quality service is provided at all times
- Develop and implement Commercial objectives for each location, in conjunction with the Business Development and Finance Managers for Commercial growth
- To actively seek commercial opportunities to create and develop income potential.
- Prepare business plans for the Workshop to develop the Workshop business.
- Participate in procurement bids and pricing strategies
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a reputable company on a permanent basis. We offer above award wages and a friendly working environment.
If you think you tick the boxes above please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or follow this link to apply on Seek.com
Please contact the office on 1300 139 330 for more information regarding available positions.